Sunday, November 14, 2021

SHOCKING! Exclusive Video And Google Drive Of Arizona School Board President Father Jann-Michael Greenburg

Scottsdale school board President Jann-Michael Greenburg
(Scottsdale Unified School District)
 
 
WHAT DOES YOUR SCHOOL HAVE ON YOU?
 
Dare & Challenge To Hold All Accountable!
 

 

After Fox News Article "Arizona school district says independent investigator will examine alleged dossier of parents"  I posted the following on all my Facebook Groups I am on: "Against Critical Race Theory" and helping people as much as I can and I know all to well what can be done to parent/child in the School Setting.
 
"I think I am going to throw up! I'm having a PTSD moment. This man should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law in which is possible. Cyber Crimes and Stalking and Doxxing and a whole slew of other charges they can find! 
 
Why do I feel this way? As you have been made of aware what happened to my child and the dysfunction by so called professional Educators and so called Professional Councilors and even a School Psychologist involved. Targeting and bullying and destroying a child and a parent. To my surprise after even dealing with legal aid who did absolutely nothing and I am doing everything possible I can for my son I get all my child's education records! I suggest to all parents you do the same. You might be surprised of what you might find! There is a envelope in my child's education files! What do I find? I find Hippa Law Violation: Private medical records sent to the school and it even had mentioned my personal information and of course no one would believe me and everyone else covered their asses! 
 
Till this day no one has been prosecuted for anything these so called professional did to my child and breaking laws. Just disgusted at what these people have lowered themselves to, Arizona, here in Ohio and across America."

 

SHOCKING VIDEO!


Source Independent Newsmedia - A group of mothers in the Scottsdale Unified School District community are questioning an online dossier that has digital connections to school board President Jann-Michael Greenburg and his father, Mark.

The Greenburgs deny any involvement or knowledge of the Google Drive in question, however the active link to the site was made private around 11 a.m. Nov. 9, after Independent Newsmedia called the family.

The digital dossier is housed on Google Drive and contains content, including photos of district parents and at least one minor, personal financial documents, including professional certifications, and mortgage statements.

  

 

You will find the Digital Dossier 📁Can Network📂 packed with what you call Stalking!




Even More Shocking Video! 👇

ScottsdaleStudentsFirst



 
RESPONSE BY Scottsdale Unified School District (SUSD)

 

 
 ***
Please share this post on all social media. Facebook, Twitter, friends! 
 
Don't forget to leave a comment below!
***
 
You might like to read about what was done to my Teen Son. No one in Ohio has ever been held accountable for what they have done and participated in! Legal Aid in Cleveland, Ohio knows what they didn't do for my son! They Swept it under the rug! 👇
 
Now you know!
Dare - Challenge - Learn! 

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. William James - American philosopher 


Disclaimer rights of logo is owned by the companies shown throughout this post for recognition and for the blind or eyesight problems. 👀  Some of the links listed on this blog have affiliated links, please visit one of them to support me to continue Dare Challenge Learn. All sources in post can be found at their websites, if you find an error with any of the Source Links please contact me. Sources: https://www.yourvalley.net/scottsdale-independent/stories/the-greenburg-files-does-the-scottsdale-school-board-president-have-a-file-on-you,270628 - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizona-school-district-says-independent-investigator-examine-alleged-dossier-parents - https://twitter.com/ScottsdaleStud1 - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rJZ7oZn7HbJWIr64K4JuCy_4XuEIECED

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLEVELAND, OH - TENANT CONCERNS OF SAFETY HAZARD - 3 YEARS CALLS GO UNANSWERED FROM STREET LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TO FIX THE PROBLEMS

STREET LIGHT RENTALS A family of 5 with 3 small children out of Cleveland Ohio has been dealing with it raining inside a bedroom growing mo...