Monday, November 29, 2021

Facebook Censored The Following Post -First-grade teacher boasts about sexuality.

Facebook Censored The Following Post

Title of the Article
First-grade teacher boasts about sexuality, lack of gender identity: 'My favorite moments are always when my students ask about my queerness'

kingnalodarling Twitter Bio: kingnalodarling writer. possibilities strategist. Black masculinities scholar. 1st grade teacher. lets talk about love sometime. buy my wife’s new book “Grievers”. link below. Turtle Islandakpress.org/grievers.html Born October 11 Joined February 2020

The Blaze had an Article (see below) and I responded and wanted to post it on my Facebook Private Groups and some of the Groups aren't private and Facebook Censored the following post and the picture above. Twitter has banned me. When you don't fit their narrative they censor you. Just so you are aware before you read the following I was raised in a non homophobic household, it's about Children Education! Teachers are not suppose to make it about their Queerness! Stick to Major Subjects and your Queerness shouldn't be a Major Headliner in the classroom!

My Response/Opinion to her Twitter Post and Blaze Article that facebook censored : 👇

Dear https://twitter.com/kingnalodarling to want the acceptance of 6 and 7 year olds is a bit alarming, most adults want to be accepted by other adults. Using MAGA ? It's very apparent you WANT ATTENTION because you want to sell your wife's book and make a name for yourselves and for her.
Maybe not use 6 & 7 years old in your Marketing Scheme, children are not Fodder, they are other Women's Children, remember that!
What is Fodder? - food, especially dried hay or feed, for cattle and other livestock.
***
Excerpts from Article First-grade teacher boasts about sexuality, lack of gender identity: 'My favorite moments are always when my students ask about my queerness'

 What are the details? The teacher, who goes by "Nalo" on Twitter, announced that they told students to refer to them as "professor" rather than "Mrs." or "Mr." because neither the formal feminine nor masculine term seemed to feel appropriate.

“My students call me Professor Nalo because I prefer not to use Mrs. or Mr. in my classroom," Nalo wrote. "I teach all subjects as a 1st grade teacher, but my favorite moments are always when my students ask


More to read from Dare Challenge Learn:



Now you know! 
Dare - Challenge - Learn! 

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. William James - American philosopher.

Disclaimer rights of logo is owned by the companies shown throughout this post for recognition and for the blind or eyesight problems. 👀  Some of the links listed on this blog have affiliated links. Please visit one of them to support me to continue to Dare Challenge Learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLEVELAND, OH - TENANT CONCERNS OF SAFETY HAZARD - 3 YEARS CALLS GO UNANSWERED FROM STREET LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TO FIX THE PROBLEMS

STREET LIGHT RENTALS A family of 5 with 3 small children out of Cleveland Ohio has been dealing with it raining inside a bedroom growing mo...