Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Free Republic.com Jim Robinson Conservatives for God, Family Deceived?!

 

Free Republic.com Conservative Website Deceived!


Apparently it's a Free Republic for everyone but me! Sadly I came across a Blog Site that recommend other sites to post content at and I was silenced by a Conservative Website Free Republic. 
 
I can only contribute to mass about of misinformation regards to by beliefs and my love for the USA, Pro Law Enforcement, Pro Military. Hey wait a minute the FREE REPUBLIC is a Conservative Website?!  I have defended my beliefs and truth to all American's and the World with every part of my body and was silenced
My Body - FACT.

 
I am really not surprised that Jim Robinson has been misinformed like the rest of the people I have come across over the past 13 years who are conservatives and I don't blame him, he must of gotten a bug in his ear by not so nice people. (READ Why the Experimental Monkey?)  I even called him and he tuned me out and hung up on me.
 
I was silenced.
 
My post isn't to bash him or his website, I just hope someone will be able to let him know what a disservice he has done to an American Women who has defended and spoken up for over 13 years and even took a beating of a thousand men for standing up for America! A Silent Crime Of Torture and Psychological Abuse not many people are aware of that happened to me and others. 
 

I'm Wishing nothing but the best for you and yours Jim. God Bless you and may God Bless America The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave Men and Women who fight for her daily and for all the Women of the World who has been persecuted.

 

Now you know!
Dare - Challenge - Learn

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. William James - American philosopher 
 

Disclaimer rights of logo is owned by the companies shown throughout this post for recognition and for the blind or eyesight problems. 👀 Some of the links listed in this post have affiliated links

 
 ⚔⚔⚔
⚔⚔⚔ 
 
Other post that might be interesting to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CLEVELAND, OH - TENANT CONCERNS OF SAFETY HAZARD - 3 YEARS CALLS GO UNANSWERED FROM STREET LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TO FIX THE PROBLEMS

STREET LIGHT RENTALS A family of 5 with 3 small children out of Cleveland Ohio has been dealing with it raining inside a bedroom growing mo...